One From The Vault

Finished Product
This recipe comes from something I made quite a long time ago! I'd say the reviews were very good as my roommate (who has since moved out - Miss you Ian!), ate pretty much the whole batch over a weekend of studying! Quite frankly - I was flattered! :)

I have a "go to" Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe and I've always worked off it's base to make other variations of cookies - like Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies or Toffee Chocolate Cookies or Double Chocolate Mint Cookies. You get the idea! This was another one of those.

Chocolate Butterscotch Cookies
1 cup butter, room temperature
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa
1 cup butterscotch chips

Cream the butter & sugars together. Add the eggs & vanilla.

In a separate bowl, mix your flour, baking soda and salt & cocoa together. 

Then, add your sugar/butter mixture to your dry ingredients. Stir in the butterscotch chips.


Drop by the spoonfuls onto a greased or non-stick cookie sheet. I like mini cookies, so I always make them smaller so when you eat them, you can have more than one!


Bake at 350F for approximately 10 minutes! Done!
This is what I tell myself after I make something good!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Foodie Penpal

Weekend Update!

Random Ramblings