Wednesday Wisdom

Saw this on www.marcandangel.com this week and liked it! It was posted here.

Courage – It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you aren’t really living at all – you’re merely existing.  You cannot always wait for the perfect time; sometimes you must dare to jump.  Sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage – just literally twenty seconds of uncomfortable bravery – and I promise you, something great will come of it.

I can honestly say, no big change I've made hasn't worked out and I can also say that no big change I've made has been comfortable! 
That's me jumping! YAY COURAGE...and JUMPING!

NEW JOB HERE I COME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Foodie Penpal

Weekend Update!

Black Bean Brownies.... At Last!